Tuesday, October 12, 2010

And Im broken hearted (again)

I dont know why this bad feeling comes again (and again).
Is it my fault if I broken hearted?

I know, I have to have a self introspection. May be yes, this is my fault. But, is it fair if Im being the victim (again)?

I dont want to blame anybody of this problem.

When will it be stopped?
She's just like a shadow in this relationship. That's my own thoughts.

Im confused, much. Im confused what to do, what to say, what to think. You dont want me to think negatively of her. I've tried to.
Sometime, it works. But in the other time, it doesnt.
Is it my fault?

Im hurted, much.
Im hurted of this situation, Im hurted of this feeling.

I dont say you are  wrong, but you are not true, also.

Im tired of this. Im tired to face this situation again and again.

1 comments:

Amikimoy said...

whatzup doc?
sabar...sabar...serahkan semuanya sm yang diatas hihi piss ah

Post a Comment

 

All About Us. Design By: SkinCorner